Program Homedical Total Management
With the goal of providing health care operators with greater control and cost reduction, Homedical offers the Homedical Total Management Program.
Solution capable of identifying and managing risk groups, in addition to offering home care services in an integrated and customizable way.
We offer Home Care services for patients who have a stable clinical picture and do not need the whole hospital structure to continue the treatment.
- Accomplishment of punctual therapies and follow-up;
- Performing complex dressings;
- Medical and multiprofessional clinical monitoring programs;
- Nutritional support.
HOME HOSPITALIZATION WITH MECHANICAL VENTILATION - ADULT AND PEDIATRIC
Patients who require mechanical ventilation, invasive or not, need specific technical care. Due to the need for a modern, high-tech, life support specific equipment for the patient, this form of care requires a highly complex logistics service for its implementation. We have a compatible structure of human and technological resources to meet this need.
- Clinically stable patient, who needs to complement treatment under medical supervision, nursing and multidisciplinary team;
- Need for life support appliances;
- Patients with chronic diseases, with a known clinical history, in acute periods;
- Prolonged or recurrent infectious processes;
- Palliative care.
Emergency and Emergency Care with Mobile ICU
For emergencies, we have the support of ambulances with intensive care unit (ICU) and, if necessary, the removal to the hospital more structured to receive the patient.
In locations where the Homedical Mobile ICU cannot reach, we have dozens of partners approved in various Brazilian cities to provide mobile support.
Request quotation via phone (41) 3013-0393.