Click on each question to see the answers.
- Assistance to leave the bed, the table, the chair;
- Assistance in body care: hair, nails, skin, beard, partial or full bath;
- Assistance in locomotion and physical activities;
- Stimulate and assist the feeding;
- Promote leisure and recreation;
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the room, promoting a safe environment to avoid accident risks;
- Provide elementary care to the patient at home, under the guidance of the responsible multi-professional team;
- Stimulate the patient's memory and intellect;
- Follow the guidelines of the multiprofessional team.
Contact our Central at 3003-0871. The necessary guidance and resources will be provided, according to each case and as soon as possible.
These resources can vary from a telephone orientation, effective in most cases, to the visit of a professional, nurse or doctor.
For emergencies, we have UTI ambulance support for care and, if necessary, removal for the referral hospital.